On 07/08/2017, JSSC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH for the position of General Constable.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||General Constable|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years for UR/ General, 27 years for EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) (Male), 28 years for UR, EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) Female candidates of Jharkhand, 30 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) candidates as on 01-08-2017. Refer the notification for complete details.
Name of the Category:
- UR: 1426 posts
- SC: 273 posts
- ST: 722 posts
- OBC: 149 posts
- BC: 240 posts
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 75/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand, Rs. 300/- (Non Refundable) + bank charges for Others.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of O.M.R. based test, Physical test & Medical test.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 05-08-2017 at 11:00 AM to 04-09-2017 till 05:00 PM.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online. Only one registration is allowed from one mobile number and one email ID
- Ensure that you possess the prescribed minimum qualification and full fill all conditions / criteria for the post applied on the closure date of online Registration.
- The registration process is divided into two parts a) Basic Registration – this is for generating the Application Number. b) Detailed Registration – in this process further details have to be submitted and Application Fee is to be paid. N.B. Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form for IRBGCCE 2017
- Please note that fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, system will generate and display the Application Number, which will also be communicated to the candidate by Email and SMS.
- For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as ‘Login ID’ and your Date of Birth as ‘Password’
- Under ‘Detailed Registration’, you will have to fill up additional details such as Personal details, Address for Correspondence, Educational Details etc., followed by Payment of fee through SBI Collect, then uploading of Photograph and signature to complete the Registration.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that the entries are correct, then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained.
- After successful completion of Registration, a Registration Slip will be generated. It is mandatory to take a print out of the same for your reference.
Address For The Job: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission , Sector 3, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834004
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2017 at 11:00 AM onward
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2017 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Depositing Exam Fee: 08-09-2017 till 05:00 PM
Last Date to upload Photo & Sign: 10-09-2017 till 05:00 PM
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW