On 07/08/2017, JSSC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Police Sub Inspector.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC before 08/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Police Sub Inspector|
|Last Date To Apply||08/09/2017|
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from recognized University/ Institution
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 115/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand, Rs. 460/- (Non Refundable) + Bank charges for Others
Name of the Category:
- UR: 772 posts
- SC: 154 posts
- ST: 401 posts
- OBC: 124 posts
- BC: 93 posts
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of O.M.R. based exam, Medical test, Physical test.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 09-08-2017 at 11:00 AM to 08-09-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Address For The Job: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission , F- 49/50, Sector 3, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834004
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2017 at 11:00 AM onwards
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Depositing Exam Fee: 12-09-2017.
Last Date to upload Photo & Sign: 14-09-2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW