On 02/08/2017, JSSC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, 12TH for the position of Sub Inspector (Wireless).
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC before 2/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector (Wireless)|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, 12TH|
|Last Date To Apply||2/9/2017|
- UR: 50 posts
- SC: 10 posts
- ST: 26 posts
- OBC: 08 posts
- BC: 06 posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering OR B.Sc. (Physics)/ Intermediate with B.C.A.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 26 years for UR, 28 years for EBC (Schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2), 30 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 01-08-2017.
Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/-Per Month
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Test.
How To Apply?
- Go to the website www.jssc.in
- Click the ‘Apply Online/Online Application’ link on the website www.jssc.in after you have carefully read the detailed Advertisement/Prospectus.
- For new Application – Click on the Register Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
- Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the initial details such as post applied for, age, qualification, category, as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the submit link because you will not be permitted to change these basic details in this application later. Press the Submit link, after checking
- Registration Successful mail will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number with Application Number and Password. This Application ID & Password will allow you to Login further to complete your registration either now or later, before the Last Date of Submission of Application
- Login again – On the screen shown, press the Login button. You will be shown a link which willask you to Login again. Proceed with Login procedure by using the Application ID and Password, which will open the second page of the Application Form. (Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the Application later, on or before the Last Date of Submission of Application, by going to the Application Website again and logging in as Registered Candidate using your Application ID and Password.)
- Fill details on the subsequent pages – Fill up all the required information on the screens (which is in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the SUBMIT Button. Or else go back to edit the details. ONCE THE DETAILS ARE SUBMITTED HERE, NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT SUBSEQUENT STAGES.
- Payment – Please refer the Fee Payment Process through SBI Collect documents. After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration
- Upload Page:- The candidates have been requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after three days to upload the scanned (digital) image of his / her Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given on the website.
- Upload Photograph – Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 500 kb.
- Upload Scan of Signature – Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Submit the Application Form & Print Provisional Registration Slip- Print Provisional Registration Slip and carefully retain it for future reference. It will be only enable once the payment paid is confirmed by Bank, generally takes four days. You are not required to courier it or email it.
- Applications shall only be submitted online
- Candidates are required to apply online through www.jssc.in
- No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep at hand the following details/documents/ information in line with the requirements prescribed in the advertisement:
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration
- While applying for the post, the applicant must ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility including academic and professional qualifications as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material act(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice
Address For The Job: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission , Jharkhand
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 115/- (Non Refundable) for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand, Rs. 460/- (Non Refundable) for Others.
Online Registration commencement date 4th August 2017- 11:00 AM
Online Registration Last date 2nd September 2017-5:00 PM
Last date of depositing examination fee 7th September 2017- 5:00 PM
Last date to upload Photograph and Signature 9th September 2017- 5:00 PM
Tentative date of CBT Examination 6th November 2017 to 17th November 2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW