On 07/02/2017, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) plans to recruit M.A candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jawaharlal Nehru University , New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Faculty Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Faculty Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.A. in Political Science / International Studies; (ii) Research and published work on Canada|
|Desirable: M. Phil /Ph. D in Canadian Studies.Ability to teach courses on Government and Politics of Canada; Political Economy of Canada; and Multiculturalism & Regionalism in Canada|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The application must reach the office of the CCUS&LAS, SIS (Room No.31) by February 20, 2017.|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Faculty Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017