On 19/06/2017, JNPT announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation, B.Tech for the position of Superintendent.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust JNPT recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust JNPT before 11/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumabi|
|Last Date To Apply||11/07/2017|
Qualification: Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University/Institution.
Desirable : Two years experience in executive cadre in Planning/Construction/Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial/ Commercial Govt. Undertaking
Age Limit: 30 Years Age & Experience are to be counted as on 1st June, 2017.
HEALTH: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards. Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to receipt of fitness certificate/medical report from the JNPT Hospital.
PROBATION PERIOD : Every person appointed to a post by direct recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years. The period of probation may, if the Appointing Authority deems fit, be extended for a specific period. During the period of his probation, an employee may be required to undergo such departmental training and pass such departmental tests as the appointing authority may, from time to time, specify in this behalf.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust JNPT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications shall be accepted only by post / speed post / registered post / courier / e-mail on email@example.com etc. On the envelop “Application for the post of Superintendent(PP&D)” should be mention clearly.
- Applications should reach, on or before 11th July, 2017 at : Manager(P&IR) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Mere submission of application will not entail any right for claiming employment.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. JNPT may scrutinize the eligibility of the candidates and the documents produced by the candidates at various stages like conduct of examination, interview, selection, etc., and the decision of JNPT regarding eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding
on the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained by JNPT in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
Address For The Job: Manager(P&IR) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707
Last Date to Apply: 11/07/2017