On 09/08/2017, JNCASR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech for the position of Technical Assistant.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research JNCASR jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research JNCASR before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Essential Qualification : A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation) from a recognized University.
Job requirement : Expertise /experience in operating and maintaining sophisticated instruments like High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy, Elemental Analysis Instruments, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, Gas Chromatogram Mass Spectroscopy and discharge any other duties assigned from time to time.
Experience: Two to three years experience in the relevant field in a reputed institution.
Desirable: Candidates with specialized course/diploma in Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation and experience in handling sophisticated instrumentation facility in a reputed research institution will be preferred.
Age: Below 35 years
Tenur : 5 years on contract basis
Pay Band and Grade Pay: PB-2: Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/- (as per 6th CPC) (Gross Salary approximately Rs.65,380/-)
- The selected candidates will be governed by the pay structures of the Government of India and covered under New Pension Scheme. Relaxation as per rules will be applicable. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualification and experience and only those shortlisted will be called for written test/interview. Canvassing of any type will be considered a disqualification.
How To Apply?
- The completed applications should be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore 560 064. The last date for receipt of applications is 21.08.2017. Click on http://www.jncasr.ac.in/opportunities.php to download the application form. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No
Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
Address For The Job: Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Jakkur P.O. Bangalore 560 064
Advertoisement No. Advt. No.13/2017
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW