On 09/08/2017, JNCASR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research JNCASR jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research JNCASR before 23/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||23/8/2017|
Qualification and Experience: The applicants should either hold a M.Sc. degree in Physics or Material Science and a very good academic record. This position is meant for working in new areas, instrumentation and laboratories in order to expand their research capabilities.
Age: They should be below 26 years of age.
DETAILS OF THE AWARD: The position offers a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.25,000/-. Funds will be disbursed through the Horiba India. The Project Assistant position is tenable for a maximum period of 1 year. Subsequently, there is a possibility to be absorbed in Horiba India. The candidates must be interested in developing a career in Industrial environment as application specialists.
- The candidates will be selected based on the recommendations of a Search-cum-Selection Committee after the scrutiny of their bio-data, research interest and performance in the interview. Applicant’s academic and research record, the merit of the research interest and understanding of the subject will be the key factors for consideration of the application. If the candidate accepts the position, he/she must join within one month’s time.
How To Apply?
- Candidates may submit their application on plain paper along with biodata, Research experience (if any), copies of certificates (B.Sc., M.Sc, any other degree), a short write up (500 words) on the statement of purpose which must be compatible with the ongoing research in research in Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana’s lab in JNCASR, Bangalore. The candidate should request two referees to send their confidential evaluation directly to the address given below:Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Jakkur P.O. Bangalore 560 064 Email: [email protected] The last date for application is August 23, 2017.
Address For The Job: Prof. Chandrabhas Narayana Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Jakkur P.O. Bangalore 560 064
Last Date to Apply: 23/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW