On 01/02/2017, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jamia Millia Islamia,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: MSc (in any area of Life-sciences/Bioinformatics) with a minimum of S5 % aggregate marks (equivalent CGPA).|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: A cover letter (maximum one page-explaining about yourself and interest in the research project) along with your detailed CV should be sent to Dr. Mohan C Josh’ via email, firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th Feb 2017. After preliminary screening, successful candidates will be informed over email and will be asked to appear for the interview with their original certificates.|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job:New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017