On 08/02/2017, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Postdoctoral Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Postdoctoral Fellow. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Postdoctoral Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2017.
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) before 21/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Postdoctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||21/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Postdoctoral Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Postdoctoral Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Postdoctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D in Social/Health Sciences with a good academic record|
|Desirable: Previous Research experience of leading a research team, Familiarity in working with Statistical software’s and Quantitative Methods , Healthcare related research work experience and Peer reviewed publications|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates fulfilling the above required qualifications may apply on plain paper, along with their updated CV. The applications and two sample publications copy should reach Prof. N U Khan latest by 21st February 2017 either through email on [email protected] or in person or by posts to: Prof. N U Khan Project Director- Indo-US 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Department of Social Work Faculty of Social Sciences Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University) New Delhi- 110025 India|
|Last Date: 21/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Postdoctoral Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 21/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 21/02/2017