On 07/08/2017, JMI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, for the position of Project Manager, Research Fellow, Project Fellow.
Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jamia Millia Islamia JMI before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Project Manager (01 post)
Salary — Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated)
|Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate in Social Sciences, preferably in communication and Media Studies or Mass Communication. experience of minimum 3 years in protect administration in the field of Media anci Communication Studies. experience of working in a university set-up. seasoning with socials and the tiling agency in working with MS Office and other Managerial tools.
Responsibilities: Prepare Annual Narratives and Financial Reports. Organize Meetings, workshops. concurrences etc. Maintain project documentation 10 maintain and manage the blog. writing narrative report of the project documentation of minutes.
Salary — Rs. 35,000/- (Consolidated)
|Desirable Qualifications: Any Post Graduate in any Social Sciences. with preference to candidate having experience of either higher studies or research experiences in the field of Communication and Media Studies. Quality publication in prestigious or peer-reviewed referred journals.
Responsibilities:- Assisting CPEPA team in relevant research work, along with teaching posi- graduate papers in the Centre.
Salary – Rs. 16,000/- Per Month
|Desirable Qualifications: Post-graduate in Social Sciences, preferably in Communication and Media Studies or Mass Communication. Minimum six months academic research experience in the field of Media and Communication Studies. Familiarity in working with MS Office.
Responsibilities:- Assisting CPEPA team in relevant research work
- Selection against vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regu larization.
- (a) The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed. (b) Jamia also reserves right to give preference to those who possess higher qualifications.
- Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
- Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected.
- Number of vacancies, with nature indicated above, may vary at the time of Selection Committee.
- Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification.
- The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for above post.
- Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded /displayed on the JMI website as and when screening process completed.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send their C V/ bio-data (with mobile no. and e-mail II)) and copies of the certificates and all relevant documents along with attached performs duly filled and signed to Mr Suhail Ahmad. Office In-charge through Email [email protected] latest by 14th August 2017 till 5:00 p.m. * Those candidates who have applied for the post of Research Fellow and Project fellow. in response to earlier Advt. dated 12th May 201 7 need not apply again. Flowever. the} may submit their updated information for inclusion in the application torm. Note: No. TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing 101′ the interview. Copy to : Director. FTK-CVV. JMI. with request to upload on lamina Website. Asstt. Registrar (Recruitment). JMI Notice Board. CCMG-JMI /
Address For The Job: 1st Floor, Nelson Mandela House, Mujceb Bagh. Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 1 10025
Advt. No. FTS-405819/2991
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW