On 01/08/2017, JMI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of General Medical Officer.
Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jamia Millia Islamia JMI before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||General Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Qualification: MBBS Degree from the recognised Medical College. Preferably having experience of working in causality for at least one year, He should be able to diagnose and manage cases visiting the causality of Health Centre. Registration with MCl/Delhi Medical Council
Age Limit: Maximum 65 years of age as on the last day of application.
- Selection against vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regu larization.
- (a) The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed. (b) Jamia also reserves right to give preference to those who possess higher qualifications.
- Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
- Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected.
- Number of vacancies, with nature indicated above, may vary at the time of Selection Committee.
- Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification.
- The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for above post.
- Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded /displayed on the JMI website as and when screening process completed.
How To Apply?
- The candidates may download detailed advertisement and application from the University website http://jrni.ac.in and send it with complete in all respect on or before 16.08.2017 to the Recruitment & Promotion Section, 2nd Floor Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025 during working days between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. (Friday upto 12:00 Noon)
Address For The Job: Recruitment & Promotion Section, 2nd Floor Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025
Advt. No. 09/2017-18
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017