On 18/07/2017, JKPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelors Degree for the position of Medical Officer.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC before 19/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- per month|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2017|
Prescribed Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM
Age as on _1st January 2017:
- Minimum: = 18 Years
- Maximum: = 40 Years
- Candidates in Govt. Service: = 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: = 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: = 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: = 48 years
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
- A written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria
How To Apply?
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 19.07 .2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 19.08 .2017.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 21 .08 .2017.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Examination Fee: After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank
Centre of Examination: i. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
Address For The Job: JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, SOLINA, SRINAGAR.
NOTIFICATION NO: 06- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Last Date to Apply: 19/08/2017