On 19/01/2017, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) before 18/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||18/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 60%|
|Desirable: MPhil(Physics)/M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 28 years (Maximum); Relaxation in the upper age limit/educational qualifications is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates as per DST, Government of India rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidate may send their bio-data at the earliest to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. nterested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017|
|Last Date: 18/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Himachal Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/02/2017