On 15/10/2016, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Non Teaching Posts. Through this recruitment notification, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) plans to recruit GRADUATE, POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of Non Teaching Posts. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is planning to recruit 21 candidates for the post of Non Teaching Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 2/12/2016.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) before 2/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||21 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||2/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) , JHARKHAND|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Non Teaching Posts Post:
Candidates can Get the Non Teaching Posts Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Non Teaching Posts|
|Total Vacancy: 21 Posts|
|Education required: Wannabes must have graduate degree or post graduate degree holder or its equivalent qualification|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Rs. 6600/- Grade Pay every month as salary|
|Age Limit:Age of the candidates should be under 55 years as on 1st August 2016. Upper age unwinding for all classes is relevant according to govt. rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Appliers should pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC aspirants and Rs. 150/- for ST/SC candidates through the mention payment procedure.|
|Procedure: Take print of the rightfully filled application structure & send it alongside self bore witness to duplicates of archives and so on encased in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of _____________” to the given location|
|Last Date: 2/12/2016|
|Location of Job: JHARKHAND|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Non Teaching Posts Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 2/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 2/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016