On 19/08/2017, Jesus and Mary College University of Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, Any Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Section Officer .
Jesus and Mary College University of Delhi Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jesus and Mary College University of Delhi before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma, Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34800/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||11/09/2017|
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent Discipline. OR Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 6 Years of Administrative Experience.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates holding professional qualification like CA(Inter) / ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance).
SECTION OFFICER 01 [Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)]
Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
Age Limit: 35 Years
No. of Vacancies: 01 OH – (OA,OL,BL)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Jesus and Mary College University of Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits in the Schedule shall not be insisted upon in case of departmental candidates applying for direct recruitment through open advertisement provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in Delhi University.
- The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits in the schedule shall also be relaxable upto a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they rendered regular service in same or allied field in organization(s) under Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ University/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/Public Sector Undertakings rendered at least three years regular service in the same or allied field.
- The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relaxable in case of candidates belonging to the Physically Challenged Category in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Government and adopted by Delhi University.
- Applications on the prescribed format available on www.jmc.ac.in must reach the Principal, Jesus and Mary College, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021 on or before 11.09.2017 (Monday) complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc.
- The sealed envelope must be superscribed as the “Application for the post of Section Officer” which shall also contain a self-addressed envelope and must be sent only by post/courier. Applications will not be accepted by hand.
- Applicants who are already in service must apply “through proper channel” alongwith No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Vigilance Clearance Certificate issued by respective employer.
- Incomplete applications, documents will be rejected.
- The College reserves its right not to fill the post advertised.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidate to be shortlisted further.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in written test etc.
- List of eligible candidates and the date of written test will be published on the college website (www.jmc.ac.in) after the scrutiny of applications.
- Applicants are advised to check the college website for the same.
Address For The Job: Jesus and Mary College, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
Date of Advt: 19.08.2017 in Employment News Advt No.: JMC/Admn./NTS-Rcrt/SO/PwD(OH)/2017-18
Online applications must be submitted latest by 11/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW