On 16/11/2016, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/12/2016.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) before 1/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||1/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – 110067|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc in Life Science or related fields with first class. Candidate should have proven practical research experience in handling Biosafety Level III cultures. The candidates with NET qualification (JRF) and having published paper(s) in reputed journal(s) will be given preference.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: (As per the norms of the university and funding agency).|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates need to send an application to the address mentioned below mentioning the name of the project and post applied for (on the cover of the envelope). The application (hard copy only) on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications experiences and research work should reach the undersigned on or before 1st Dec., 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by email. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview. Dr. Abhinav Grover School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067|
|Last Date: 1/12/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 1/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 1/12/2016