On 28/01/2017, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Director. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) plans to recruit Any Post Graduate,Diploma candidates for the post of Director. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/3/2017 .
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) before 13/3/2017 at 03:00 PM . All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.65,000 – 75,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||13/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Director, Indian Port Association, 1 st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, BhishamPitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Post Graduate,Diploma|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 Years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.65,000 – 75,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Officers of the level of Joint Secretary with minimum 4 years in super time scale in the pay scale of Rs 37,400 – 67,000 (Grade Pay – 10,000) as on the date of advertisement and above in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay, with adequate experience in infrastructure and port will be eligible for consideration on deputation basis.|
|Last Date: 13/3/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/3/2017