On 16/08/2017, Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, MBBS, BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc for the position of Consultant.
Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Consultant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Consultant (Programmer)|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Academic Qualification and Experience : Postgraduate degree in computer Science / Computer Applications. Or Degree in Computer Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience in Electronic Data Processing, Web- designing , e-gov. , digital India implementation in office. Knowledge of GIS mapping is desirable. 3 years experience of working with the Government such as NIC / NGO’s / International Organizations or on policy issues at the national or international level is highly desirable.
- Develop and maintain new Web application as identified by JSK through packaged and customized applications.
- Design database to support business applications ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability: translating and informational content into a functional Website.
- Mapping or Outlining JSK Websites structure content, maintenance of Website and VRC management.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications – unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all users acceptance testing and report results. vi. Design and implement user-driven templates data bases and interfaces for ease use.
- Develop data base – driven Web inter faces for rapid real time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve date and information’s. ix. Coding Web site using HTML or GUI design software, submitting complete sites to search engines.
- Assist the Director programs and prepare monitoring reports.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet guidelines. xii. Proficient internet related applications such as E-mail clients, FTP clients and Web browser. xiii. Conduct with many NIC implication of Governance and the selected program.
- Well versed with MIS software and technologies used for this. xv. Implementation of digital India through e-gov in the entire office.
- Any technical works pertaining with software, Web, MIS, e-gov.
- Any technical work relating to e-office, PFMS,MIS and web site management, egovernance etc as per the Govt. orders from time to time.
- Any other task assigned by the director program , Executive Director of JSK.
Proposed fee on contract: Rs. 35,000/- — 40,000/-
Age: 35 Years (Below 35 years)
|Vacancy Name||Consultant (Medical)|
|Qualification||Diploma, M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate,|
|Salary||Rs.60,000 – 70,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||62 Years|
Qualification: Applicants should have MBBS preferably with Post Graduate degree or diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology or Preventive and Social Medicine from a recognized university.Applicants should have minimum 3- 5 years experience in dealing with MCH, Family Planning and adolescence related issues. Efficient working knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Internet etc Proficiency in Hindi, English.
- Person will be technical (medical) in charge of the Helpline, providing the required expert information to the callers. Supervising the working of Executives & providing on job training.
- Coordinating for the training of new executives
- Assisting in Updation of question bank
- Any other activity related to promotion of Helpline and assigned by ED-JSK from time to time
- Shall be reporting to ED(JSK)
Proposed fee on contract: Rs. 60,000/- — 70,000/-
Age: up to 62 years
- Contractual basis
- Walk in Interview Date:- 17th August 2017 at JSK Office. Interested Candidates must report at JSK office by 9:30 am with Date of Birth, all mark sheets/degree/experience etc. in original and one set of self attested certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the said interview. For More details, information, eligibility criteria, TOR etc, Please visit our website: www.jsk.gov.in
Walk-In Address: Room No. 285- August Kranti Bhawan, 1st Floor, Annie Besant Gate, Bhikaji Cama Place , New Delhi -110 066
Walk-In Time: 09.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW