On 03-02-2017, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Civil Judge. Through this recruitment notification, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) plans to recruit Any Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Civil Judge. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is planning to recruit 11 candidates for the post of Civil Judge. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06.03.2017.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) before 06.03.2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judge|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||11 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.27700 – 44770 /- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||06.03.2017|
|Address For The Job||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu – 110 016|
Eligibility & Details:
Civil Judge Post:
Candidates can Get the Civil Judge Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancy: 11 Posts|
|Education required: Any Bachelors Degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.27700 – 44770 /- per month|
|Age Limit: Age as on _1st January 2017: Minimum = 18 Years Maximum = 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: General Category = Rs.1005.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.505.00|
|Procedure: Date of commencement for submission of online Application is 06.02.2017. Last date for filing of online application complete in all respect is 06.03.2017. Last date for depositing the fee is 10.03.2017. Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form alongwith relevant certificates including copy of Receipt of fee/Bank Challan is 15.03.2017|
|Last Date: 06.03.2017|
|Location of Job: Jammu|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06.03.2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply Online for the post of Civil Judge Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06.03.2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06.03.2017