On 23/11/2016, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Teachers. Through this recruitment notification, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) plans to recruit M Phil/Phd candidates for the post of Guest Teachers. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Guest Teachers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/12/2016.
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) before 1/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Teachers|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||1/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Jamia Millia Islamia ,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Teachers Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Teachers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Teachers|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Posts|
|Education required:M. A. in Education with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); 2. 13. Ed. with at least 55% (marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is fhllowcd); and 3. Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / any such affiliating body / State Government, from time to time for the positions of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory. Methodology Courses 1. A Master’s Degree in subject with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); 2. M. Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and 3. Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC any such affiliating body i State Government, from time to time for the position of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The candidates may download detailed advertisement along with qualifications and application form and send it with complete in all respect on or before 01.12.2016 to the concerned Department during Working days between 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P. M. (Friday up to 12:00 Noon).|
|Last Date: 1/12/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Teachers Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 1/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 1/12/2016