On 07/12/2016, Jain University announced recruitment notification to recruit Faculty Positions. Through this recruitment notification, Jain University plans to recruit MASTER DEGREE candidates for the post of Faculty Positions. Jain University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Faculty Positions. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 13/12/2016.
Jain University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jain University before 13/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jain University|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||13/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||The Registrar Jain University #44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore – 560 069|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Faculty Positions Post:
Candidates can Get the Faculty Positions Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Faculty Positions|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in the above mentioned subjects from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET etc. An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in the concerned or relevant discipline. Preference would be given to candidates having teaching experience / working experience in law firms / industry or equivalent. For SC / ST candidates, reservation will be as per government norms and please indicate the same on envelope.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Remuneration will match the best in education sector, based on experience & qualification and as per UGC norms.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Send your updated CV, a recent passport size colour photograph, self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets (from matriculation onwards in support of your qualification), experience letter & salary slip (in support of your experience & pay), ID proof (PAN card / Voter ID / Adhaar Card) within 15 days to: The Registrar Jain University #44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore – 560 069 P: +91 80 4343 2524/28 E: email@example.com|
|Last Date: 13/12/2016|
|Location of Job: BANGALORE|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jain University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Faculty Positions Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/12/2016