On 18/08/2017, IVRI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Degree, Master Degree for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 30/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 30/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs 25,000- 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35-40 Years|
Name & Number of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-Two
- One position is at Division of Biological Products, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
- One position is at Division of Virology IVRI, Mukteswar Campus, Nainital
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Virology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree in basic sciences having post graduate/Master’s degree in any of the branches mentioned above should have NET qualification
Desirable: Working experience in cell culture, handling of animal viruses, ELISA, PCR, realtime PCR, protein expression, cloning, sequencing, well versed with bioinformatics software’s, computer knowledge
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women. (Age relaxation for different categories as per Govt. of India norms).
Emoluments: Rs.25000/- per month consolidated for 1st & 2nd Year and Rs.28000/- per month for 3rd year
Project Duration: Initially up to 31st July, 2018 or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- The candidates fulfilling all the requirements should send (or bring along with) their application prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Dr. R. P. Singh, PI of the project & Head, Division of Biological Products, IVRI, Izatnagar-243122, UP (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and also produce original certificates at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Candidates are advised to be present 30 minutes before interview for necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Name; Father’s/Husband’s Name; Date of Birth; Full Present & Postal Address with contact number and e-mail; Category (General/OBC/SC/ST); Education Qualification with percentage of Marks from matriculation onward (in tabular form); Proof of Experience(Publications, Certificates etc), Self declaration regarding truthfulness of Statement in the application; Signature with date & Place.
Walk-In Address: Division of Biological Products, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 30/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW