On 11/08/2017, IVRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MVSc/ M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25000 – 28,000/- Per month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Name of Project/Lab.: ICAR-ES Project “Assessment of a PPD tuberculin produced from the indigenous Mycobacterium bovis (3/86Rv) strain for use in cattle”
Essential Qualification: M.V.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Veterinary Microbiology/Veterinary Public Health/Animal Biotechnology/ Vet. Bacteriology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic science microbiology/biotechnology with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET/equivalent qualification.
Desirable: Experience of working in the area of Molecular Biology/Microbiology with Computer skills
Emoluments: Rs.25000/- Per month +HRA for 1st and 2nd year, Rs.28000/- +HRA per month for 3rd year
Maximum Age limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women on date of Interview (relaxation in age as per GOI/ICAR norms)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applicants should send their advance applications in the prescribed proforma as enclosed by Registered/Speed Post or by the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to: Dr. Rishendra Verma, ICAR-Emeritus Scientist, Division of Bacteriology & Mycology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122 (U.P.) so as to reach him one day before 04-09-2017.
- A walk-in-Interview will be held at Division of Bacteriology & Mycology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar. on 04th September at 11.00 a.m. for engagement of one Sr. Research Fellow in the Mycobacteria Lab. under “Assessment of a PPD tuberculin produced from the indigenous Mycobacterium bovis (3/86Rv) strain for use in cattle”. The appointment is purely temporary on contractual basis initially up to 31.03.2018 which may subsequently be extended subject to the extension of the project.
Address For The Job: Dr. Rishendra Verma, ICAR-Emeritus Scientist, Division of Bacteriology & Mycology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122 (U.P.)
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW