On 12/08/2017, IVRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MVSc/ M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||MVSc/ M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Name of Project/Lab.: “Development of RNA-guided recombinase platform for targeted DNA integration”
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification with two years of research experience. OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification with two years of research experience. OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience.
Desirable: Experience in genetic engineering and rDNA technology, animal cell culture and cell line-based in vitro assays. Especially experience in DNA/RNA transfection into the cultured animal cells and their further analysis will be an added advantage.
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000.00 per month plus HRA as per DBT guidelines.
Maximum Age limit: 35 years
Duration of the project: Likely date of completion is June, 2020
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- 21.08.2017; 11:00 AM; Division of Animal Genetics, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP)
- Name of PI/contact person: Dr. Arvind Sonwane, Scientist, Division of Animal Genetics, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP). E-mail: email@example.com
- Terms and conditions with regard to age limitation/reservation: 35 years (relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms).
- Candidates attending interview should bring a copy of biodata, original certificates and marksheets and two passport size photographs. The applicants may submit a copy of their biodata in advance by post/e-mail. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Walk-In Address: Division of Animal Genetics, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP).
Walk-In Time.: 11 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW