Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/9/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 22/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Project Name||National Agricultural Science Fund (NASF), ICAR funded project on “Understanding the molecular basis of peste-des-petits-ruminants virus (PPRV) mediated host immune modulation for the development of next generation vaccine”|
|Position||One, Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Essential Qualification||Masters degree in the discipline of Veterinary Science /Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bacteriology / Virology /Immunology or Life Science with 4 years / 5 Years of Bachelor Degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with three years Bachelor’s Degree and two years Master’s degree should have NET qualification as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21/10/2014.|
|Desirable work Experience||Experience in Molecular Biology and Immunological techniques / Animal cell culture and virus propagation, with knowledge in bioinformatics. Working experience on Animal experimentation will be an added advantage. Published research papers in scientific journals will be desirable.|
|Emoluments||Rs. 25,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000.00 per month for third year plus HRA as per ICAR guidelines|
|Age limit||Maximum 35 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates as on date of interview. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.|
|Duration of project||Likely date of completion is March 2020|
|Date, Time & venue||Date: 22nd September, 2017
Time : 11.00 AM
Venue: Division of Virology,
ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar, 263 138 [UK]
|Name of PI / Contact person||Dr. S. Chandra Sekar, Scientist, Division of Virology, ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar, 263 138 [UK]|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/9/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- Eligible candidates may send an advanced application along with CV including permanent address, email and contact number, colored passport size photo and copy of other relevant documents (certificates, publications etc), to Dr. S. Chandra Sekar, Scientist & Principal Investigator, ICAR-NASF Project, Division of Virology, ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar, 263 138 [UK]; Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the walk-in-interview along with all original documents to verify the details.No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. The engagement is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus with the project or earlier, depending upon performance of the candidate. The services of person so engaged will automatically stand terminated with termination of the project and the Institute will hold no responsibility for payment of emoluments / regular employment after termination of the time bound project.
Walk-In Address: ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar, 263 138 [UK]
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 22/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW