On 15/08/2017, IVRI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MVSc, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 13/9/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 13/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Name/Title of the project: Exploration of Toll-like receptor agonist (s) as adjuvants and prophylactic agents in chicken
position/Post to be filled: one JRF
Essential: M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bacteriology/Immunology /Virology or allied discipline OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology or allied discipline (NET qualification essential for M.Sc. candidates)
Desirable :Working knowledge in cell culture, virology/molecular biology and immunological techniques, computer application (Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Power point etc.).
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- PM + HRA (as per Central Govt. norms)
Age limit: 35 years
Duration/Period of the project: : Likely up to 2 nd March, 2020
Name of the PI/Contact Person: Dr. R. Saravanan E-mail: [email protected]
- Walk-in interview will be held on 13/9/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- Candidates fulfilling qualification and experience may appear directly in “Walk-inInterview”. Candidates attending interview are required to bring recent complete bio-data as well as one single page resume (containing name, age, contact details, qualification, experience, NET and research publication list), original and one photocopy of certificates, two passport size photographs. Candidates appearing for interview should reach to the venue before 10.00 AM on 13.09.2017 (date of interview).
Terms and conditions: with regard to age limitation/reservation: Relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt.of India norms
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 13/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW