On 11/08/2017, IVRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.V.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 06/09/2017 at 10.30 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 06/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.V.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Duration of the Project: up to March, 2020
Essential: M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Public Health/Biotechnology/Microbiology or allied discipline OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology or allied discipline or M.Tech. (Biotechnology) (NET qualification essential for M.Sc. candidates).
Desirable: Working knowledge in molecular biology and virology, computer application (Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Power point etc.).
Age limit: 35 years (relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms).
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/-P.M. + HRA @20% for Ist & lInd year and Rs.28,000/-P.M.+HRA @ 20% for IIIrd year.
- Candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear directly in “Walk-in-Interview”. Candidates attending interview are required to bring recent bio-data, original and one photocopy of certificates, two passport size photographs. The applicants may send their bio-data in advance by email to the P.I. Dr. Himani Dhanze at [email protected]
- Applications are invited for a “Walk-in-Interview” scheduled to be held at Division of Veterinary Public Health, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar (UP) on September 06, 2017 at 10.30 AM for engagement of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST funded project entitled ‘Development and application of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for serological survey of Japanese encephalitis virus infection in equines’ purely on contract basis.
- The engagement is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The engagements will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance. There will be no provision of absorption/re-employment in ICAR/ICAR-IVRI/DST on termination of the project. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview and no separate letter will be issued.
Walk-In Address: Division of Veterinary Public Health, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar.
Walk-In Time: 10.30 AM
Walk-In Date: 06/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW