Indo Tibetan Border Police Force ITBPF recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indo Tibetan Border Police Force ITBPF before 7/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name||Constable (Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler)|
|Vacancy Details||No of Vacancy : 84
Tailor -19 (UR-6 SC-3 ST-7 OBC-3 )
Gardener -38 (UR-18 SC-6 ST-04 OBC-10)
Cobbler -27 (UR-14 SC-4 ST-02 OBC-7)
|Minimum educational and other essential qualifications:||10th Class pass from a recognized Board; Two years work experience in respective trade; or One year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade; or(iv) Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade.|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).|
|Age||18 to 23 years|
|Post Name||Constable (Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Cook, Washerman & Barber|
|Vacancy Details||No of Vacancy : 221
Water Carrier-99 (UR-48 SC-14 ST-7 OBC-26 )
Safai Karamchari – 33 (UR-17 SC-07 ST-2 OBC-09)
Cook – 55 (UR-28 SC-08 ST-4 OBC-15)
Washerman – 25 (UR-13 SC-04 ST-1 OBC-07)
Barber – 11 (UR-06 SC-01 ST-1 OBC-03)
|Minimum educational and other essential qualifications:||10th Class pass from a recognized Board.|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).|
- Selection will be based on Written test, Physical Test, Medical Test.
- The candidates whose applications are found in order, shall be issued bar coded admit cards (Provisional) to appear in recruitment test. The date, time and place of recruitment test will be indicated in the Admit Card. It is clarified that candidature of candidates who are issued admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected.
- Before start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST) the candidates will undergo through verification of identity including Biometric capture
- Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
How To Apply?
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 08.08.2017 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 07.09.2017 at 11:59 pm
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Details as required under various segments – Personal & Educational etc. should be mentioned clearly. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Procedure for online submission of application is available on ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- The appeal complete in all respects should be received within 15 days from the date of issue Rejection Slip in which the finding of the Medical Officer are communicated to the candidate. ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay. The application for re-medical examination shall be sent to THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemanagar, Near Airport, Chandigarh (UT) Pin – 160003. The decision of the re-medical board of ITBP shall be final and no 2 nd appeal will be entertained.
- All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment
- Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
Address For The Job: THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemanagar, Near Airport, Chandigarh (UT) Pin – 160003
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT: Male candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Last Date to Apply: 7/9/2017