On 28/01/2017, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) announced recruitment notification to recruit Scientist/Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to recruit 87 candidates for the post of Scientist/Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/03/2017.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) before 07/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||87 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||07/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Across india|
|Reference No||Advt No. ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Scientist/Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scientist/Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 87 Posts|
|Education required: BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section B alone. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017. The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 51,600/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 years as on 07.03.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or Offline by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 08.03.2017 (11.59) pm.|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should apply on-line from 15.02.2017 to 07.03.2017|
|Last Date: 07/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 15/02/2017 to 07/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 07/03/2017