On 17/2/2017, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) plans to recruit M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/03/2017.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) before 15/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad. Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: The applicant should have consistent good academic record. The applicant should be M.E./M.Tech. Degree with specialization in RF/Microwave Engineering/Electronics Engineering with minimum of first from a reputed institute. In case class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks|
|Desirable: Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Compact Antenna in ANSYS HFSS, CST and MATLAB will be added advantage.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Application Procedure Interested candidate are requested to send application as per format given with this advertisement along with detailed Bio-data and self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age proof, experience certificate(s), GATE certificate (if qualified) and valid cast certificate (if applicable) should reach to the Principle Investigator either hard copy in speed-post or soft copy in E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before March 15, 2017.|
|Last Date: 15/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Jharkhand|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/03/2017