On 13/02/2017, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) before 27/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad ,Dhanbad|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates should be M. Sc. in Chemistry with first class (in case first class is not mentioned, candidates should have 60% marks or 7.00 OGPA/CGPA) from UGC recognized University/Institute. (NET (JRF/LS) qualified and experience in synthetic inorganic chemistry will be desirable).|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:27th February, 2017. Hard copy of the applications may be sent to the Principal Investigator. But soft copies of the supporting documents along with the complete bio-data must be send to the PI through email. (Dr. Chanchal Haldar).|
|Last Date: 27/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Dhanbad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/2/2017