On 3/01/2017, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad,Dhanbad|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates should be M. Sc. with first class in Chemistry/Physics and with valid NET/GATE score. In case class is not mentioned in the certificate, 60% or 7.0 OGPA/CGPA will be considered as first class|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Applications should be sent to the Principal Investigator (Dr. G. C. Nayak) before 28th February 2017|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Dhanbad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 28/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 28/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017