On 05/08/2017, ISM Dhanbad announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Placement Executive.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad ISM Dhanbad Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad ISM Dhanbad before 05/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||First Class Master’s Degree in Management (HR Specialization) with Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) in English and Hindi.|
|Experience||Minimum 1 year relevant experience.|
|Desirable||Excellent Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Power Point is must|
|Age||Below 35 years on the last date of submission of application.|
|Period of Contract||One Year|
|Working Days||6 Days per week|
|Remuneration||Rs. 40,000/- pm (consolidated) No other allowance/facility will be admissible.|
|Job Description||To co-ordinate the work relating to placement/internship of students, Liasoning with Companies, Record Keeping, Logistic arrangements, Report preparation, Preparation & Maintenance of Company Database, Placement Brochure and Presentation slides etc.|
- The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a written test and/or interview.The Qualification, Age and Experience may be relaxed for any outstanding candidate by IIT(ISM).
How To Apply?
- Duly filled application form with all relevant documents should reach at the following address on or before 05 September 2017 (03.00 PM), application received after this date and time will not be considered: Professor-in-Charge (Training & Placement) Training & Placement Cell Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand
- The applicant should be able to communicate in English and Hindi.
- The Qualification, Age and Experience may be relaxed for any outstanding candidate by IIT(ISM).
- Mere eligibility dose not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test / interview. The Institute may fix higher cut off limits / marks or any other suitable criteria in the event of receipt of large number of applications. The decision of the Institute in all matters shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of engagement. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are not genuine or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her contract at the Institute shall be terminated.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should be produced at the time of interview for verification. Incomplete applications or applications without self- attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/interview.
- Since the work is of purely temporary nature, selection/appointment on contract shall not confer any right on the candidate to claim regularization/extension of contract.
Address For The Job: Professor-in-Charge (Training & Placement) Training & Placement Cell Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand
Advt No: Advertisement No: IIT(ISM)/TnP/2017
Last Date to Apply: 05/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW