On 10/08/2017, ISI Kolkata announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Trainee.
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Trainee post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/8/2017 at 11.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata on 24/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation, Any Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.11,700/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Qualifications Essential: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/institute with constantly good academic record and sufficient knowledge in Photoshop Software, Multimedia and Digital Photography.
Desirable Certificate: Diploma in Multimedia/Photography
Nature of Work: High resolution scanning. Digital restoration. Large scale photocopying, LargeNature of Work: High resolution scanning. Digital restoration. Large scale photocopying, Largescale data entry/photo entry. Log boob maintenance, Maintenance of Digital Photo Archives, Data Processing, Comb binding, Microfilm indexing and DTP work
Pay : Rs.11,700/- per month (consolidated).
Tenure of appointment: The tenure of the appointment initially will be upto 31 March 2018 which may beTenure of appointment The tenure of the appointment initially will be upto 31 March 2018 which may beextended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
Age : Age Should not exceed 30 years as on 01 August 2017 with usual relaxation forAge Should not exceed 30 years as on 01 August 2017 with usual relaxation for5CISTIOBC/Women and differently disabled candidates.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata norms or decision .
- An walk-in-interview will be conducted on 24 August 2017 at 11.30 A.M. at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- Candidates appearing for the Interview are required to bring with them the application addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 Borrackpore Trunk, Road, Kollkata 700 108 along with blo-data stating (a) Name; (b) Address and Telephone number: (c) E-mail address; (d) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name; (e) Date of Birth; (f) Educational Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination); (g) Work experiences, and (h) SC/5T/OBC status along with attested copies of all certificates. They should also bring the original copies of the certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report to the office of the Library Unit, Indian kat/Atka! Institute, 203 Barrathopre Trunk Road kiolfrato 700 108 on the day of interview half an hour before the time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint anyone for the above position. This advertisement is also available on our webs ice www.isical.ac.jobs.php
Walk-In Time: 11.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW