On 09/08/2017, ISI Kolkata announced job notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech for the position of Project Linked Person.
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Linked Person post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 31/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata on 31/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Salary||Rs 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Project Titled: “Modeling Multistage Process Monitoring and Fault Detection Strategies under Partial and Imprecise Information
Essential: Master’s degree in Statistics/ Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Production, Electrical).
Desirable: Good exposure in mechanistic and empirical modelling, and good computer programming skill and good sense of data analysis command, efficiency and working knowledge with R/ MATLAB/ C++.
Pay: Rs.28,000- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
Tenure of appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2018 from theTenure of appointment Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2018 from thedate of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
Age: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 August 2017. Age mayAge Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 August 2017. Age maybe relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may also be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 31/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata norms or decision .
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 31 August 2017 at 11:00 a.m. in the SQC & OR Unit, Kolkata, (7th Floor of Platinum Jubilee Bhavan) of the Institute.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Head, SQC & OR Division, Indian Statistical Institute clearly stating (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing address (present and permanent), (c) E-mail address, (d) Contact number, (e) Parent’s/Spouse’s name,. (f) Date of Birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of mark obtained in each examination), (h) Work experience (if any), SC/ST/OBC/PH status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. An early submission of curriculum vitae to the e-mail id: prasun(&isical.ac.in is preferable. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our Website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Walk-In Time: 11.oo A.M
Reference No: No.PU/507/ADV/1179
Walk-In Date: 31/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW