On 10/08/2017, ISI Kolkata announced job notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc for the position of Project Linked Person.
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Linked Person post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 25/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata on 25/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs 22,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualifications: Essential: i) ME/ M.tech. or equivalent in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology; or MCA/ M.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science (ii) Good knowledge in computer Programming (C/C++) is essential and evidence of having done some courses related to computer programming is required. (iii) All through First Class (Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination may also apply).
Pay: -Consolidated 22000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) to 25000/- (Rupeestwenty five thousand only) per month.
Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be till 31st March 2018 from the date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
Age: The age limit is 35 years as on 01 August 2017, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 25/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata norms or decision .
- A Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 25 August 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU), 3rd floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building (PJAB) of the Institute for the recruitment of one (01) Project Linked Person purely on temporary basis to work in the project entitled “Computational Methods to Integrate Microarray Data and Protein-Protein Interaction Networks for Disease Gene Identification” in the Machine Intelligence Unit, of the Institute Kolkata.
- Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring an Application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Computer & Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute along with their current resume (signed) in English, which must include (a) Nagle (In block letters), (b) Residential Address, (c) E-mail Address, (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isicaLac.in /jobs.php.
Walk-In Time: 10.oo A.M
Reference No: No.PU/507/ADV/1185
Walk-In Date: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW