On 12/08/2017, ISI Kolkata announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Project Linked Person .
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Linked Person Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/09/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata on 01/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualifications Essential: (i) M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics; OR M.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics; OR B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics with exceptional results. In addition, good knowledge in programming (Matlab/R/Python/Java/C/C++) is required.
Desirable: Project related knowledge and working experience.
Pay: 20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) to 25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (consolidated pay with no other allowances) may be offered depending upon the qualification and relevant project experience of the selected candidate
Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be offered till 31 March 2018 from the date of his/her joining the institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
Age: The age limit is 35 years as on 01 August 2017, usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled and extraordinary candidates
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/09/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata norms or decision .
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 01 September 2017 from 11:00 a.m. at Sampling and Official Statistics Unit (SOSU), 2nd floor of the C.D. Deshmukh Bhavan of the Institute for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis in the Sampling and Official Statistics Unit (SOSU) of the Institute Kolkata, to work full-time in ISI internal project titled “Algorithmic High-frequency Trading PPEC”.
Walk-In Address: Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata — 108
Walk-In Time.: 11 A.M.
Reference No: PU/507/ADV/ 1187
Walk-In Date: 01/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW