On 14/08/2017, ISI Kolkata announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Project Linked Person .
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Linked Person Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/08/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata on 28/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs 22,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Computer Science OR Master of Computer Applications OR BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Communication/ electrical. Good knowledge of computer programming and/or data analysis is desirable. Candidates with M. Tech. degree in Computer science/ electronics and Communication/ Electrical will be preferred.
Pay: 2000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) to 00000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month (consolidated) depending on the qualification and experience.
Nature of work: Includes but not limited to development of theories and methodologies for transfer learning using neural networks, fuzzy logic and other related techniques.
Tenure of appointment: Duration of appointment is upto 3 1 March 2018 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
AGE: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 August 2017 with usual relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled candidate(s).
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata ISI Kolkata norms or decision .
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Computer & Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute stating (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing Address (present and permanent), (e) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouse’s Name, (t) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The original credentials should also be brought for verification. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www. isical.ac.in.
- Walk-in-interviews will be conducted at 10:30 am on 28 August 2017 in the Electronics & Communication Sciences Unit (9th Floor, Satyen Bose Bhavan/Library Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled “Transfer Learning: Neuro and Fuzzy Approaches”in the Electronics & Communication Sciences Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Walk-In Address: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata- 108.
Walk-In Time.: 11 A.M.
Reference No: PU/507/ADV/ 1190/A
Walk-In Date: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW