On 04/08/2017, IRMA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, MBA for the position of Academic Associate.
Institute of Rural Management Anand IRMA Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Rural Management Anand IRMA before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Academic Associate|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Required qualifications: Candidate should preferably have MBA (IT/Systems) / PGDM (IT/Systems), M.Tech or MSc. (Computer Science/IT) with first class or equivalent grade. Preference will be given to the candidate having at least six months of relevant experience in managing Software Engineering project life cycle, in any programming language and database. The candidates are expected to be fluent in written and spoken English.
Remuneration: Academic Associates will be given a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit, performance in the interview / test.
Duration: Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and extendable for one more year. S/He will be rendered probation for a period of one year.
Age: Preferably below 30 years.
- Preparation of course materials
- Assistance in evaluation process of courses
- Facilitating group assignments of students
- Assisting in research project
- Assisting IT Department in software development
- Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed at IRMA, Anand or through telephonic interview. For interview conducted at IRMA, 3 tier AC train fare will be reimbursed. The selected candidate should join immediately. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience prescribed will not make a candidate eligible to be called for interview.
How To Apply?
- IRMA reserves the right to accept/reject any application. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate.
- Those who responded to this position earlier need not apply again
- Interested candidates may please apply online by 15th August, 2017 23:59 (IST), at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php
Address For The Job: Institute of Rural Management Anand, Agricultural University Road, Anand, Gujarat 388001
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017