On 29/07/2017, IRCON announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Manager.
IRCON International IRCON recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to IRCON International IRCON before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.29,100 – 54,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Essential: Full time BE/ B Tech/ BSc in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from AICTE approved Instirute.
Desirable: Full time ME / M Tech / MS in Structural Engineering with not less than 60% mark from AICTE/UGC approved Institutes
Total Experience: 9 yrs for candidates having BE/B Tech/B Sc degree and 8 years for candidates having ME/M Tech/MS degree and 2. Presently working in scale of Rs. 29100- 54500 (IDA) / Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600 (CDA) Or Minimum 2 years of experience in next lower grade i.e. 24900-50500 (IDA) / 9300-34800 + GP 5400 (CDA)
Nature of Experience: Candidates having experience in Design of Railway Bridge/ Highway Bridge (Steel/Concrete) will be preferred.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 29100- 54500/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Age Limit: 41 Years
- Written Exam and/or Interview
How To Apply?
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application should be submitted only once.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Joint General Manager/HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
- DD for Rs. 1000/- for UR and OBC applicants & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD)
- Date of publication of Advt. in Employment News. 29.07.2017
- Last date of receipt of completed application at Ircon’s Office. 14.08.2017
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
Address For The Job: Joint General Manager/HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
Advertisement Number: Advt. No – 15/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017