On 10/08/2017, IRCON announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, CA, ICAI,CMA for the position of Highway Engineer, Finance Officer.
IRCON International IRCON jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to IRCON International IRCON before 22/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Highway Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||22/8/2017|
Posts: Highway Engineer ((UR-01)
Consolidated Pay Scale: Rs. 70,000/- pm
Maximum Age as on (31.07.2017): Not more than 45 years i.e Not born before 31.07.1972
Essential Qualifications (Full time only) As on 31.07.2017: Full time BE/B.Tech (Civil) Engineering) with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE. – Preferably having full time degree in ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering field.
Post Qualification Experience as on 31.07.2017: Minimum 7 years’ experience of National Highways
- Candidate should have experience in highway construction, project management, supervision, execution & monitoring of large value highway projects.
- Should have proven understanding of MORTH & IRC Specifications.
- Should possess ability to lead multidisciplinary team of experts.
- Computer proficiency in MS Project, MS Office and AutoCAD.
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||22/8/2017|
Posts: Finance Officer ((UR-01)
Consolidated Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000/- pm
Maximum Age as on (31.07.2017): Not more than 35 years i.e Not born before 31.07.1982
Essential Qualifications (Full time only) As on 31.07.2017: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Associate Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Post Qualification Experience as on 31.07.2017: Minimum 03 (three) years of experience in handling company accounts, including income tax, budgeting and audit. Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant experience in handling the accounts of companies engaged in BOT Road Projects of NHAI.
Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay & experience criteria etc.
Medical Standards : Candidates should be in sound health. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
- Walk IN Interview
How To Apply?
- Applicants may send their application in advance or Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightway report for the interview as per the following schedule. No interview call letters will be issued as this is awalk-in-interview
- Address for sending Advance applications & walk in Interview – GM/HRM Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket New Delhi- 110
- The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of Highway Engineer or Finance Officer (whichever is applicable) Advt. No.C17/ 2017”
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to GM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents :
- Matriculation Certificate (for ageproof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/Diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be proratedaccordingly
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application
- Self Attested copy of Technical Degrees or Certificates of professional degree including BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/ICAI/CMA membership certificate. And Certificates of other professional qualifications, ifany;
- Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- f the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC
Address For The Job: GM/HRM Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket New Delhi- 110
Advertisemnent Number: Advt. No – C17 /2017
Last Date to Apply: 22/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW