On 18/01/2017, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) plans to recruit 10th,ITT,BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 10,500-32,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Oil Corporation Limited ,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant Post:
Candidates can Get the Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required:Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Salary Grade IV : Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized 2 | P a g e Institute: 1) Electrical Engineering 2) Electrical & Electronics Engineering Minimum percentage of marks: Pass marks for SC candidates for the posts reserved for them
Technical Attendent-I : Salary Grade-I Matric/10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 10,500-32,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:100 Rupees|
|Procedure:Candidates need to send the application form duly filled in all respect, and signed, super scribing on the envelope, name of the post and advertisement Number along with self attested photocopies of testimonial (proof of age, education qualification Matric onwards, experience, caste certificate, application fee, wherever applicable) to “Post Box 3309, Nungambakkam, 7 | P a g e Usman Road, Chennai-600017″through Ordinary post only. Please note that applications sent by any other mode i.e. courier or in person etc. will not be accepted. 29. Any queries pertaining to this notification can be sent to e-mail id: [email protected]|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017