On 12/08/2017/2017, IOCL announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM for the position of Marketing Professional.
Indian Oil Corporation IOCL jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Oil Corporation IOCL before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Marketing Professional|
|Salary||Rs.24,900-50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||11/09/2017|
Qualification: 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute. Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to secure minimum 60% or more marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree examination. The minimum % of marks is relaxed to 55% or Equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates. Candidates currently in final year of their PGDM/MBA or equivalent studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final marksheet/degree certificate by 30th June, 2018.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General category, who have completed degree in Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post graduate studies in Business Management (MBA/PGDM or Equivalent) For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs.24,900-50,000/- and receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month. In addition, the officers will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules and regulation of the Corporation, currently in vogue and as amended from time to time. The above remuneration is due for Revision shortly and the 3rd Pay Revision Committee (PRC) constituted by Government of India has already submitted its recommendations. The recommendations of the committee will be implemented soon. As per the proposed pay-scale, the entry-level basic pay to an Officer is expected to be Rs 60,000/- per month.
- The selection methodology will comprise of the following
- The candidates, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in UGCNET examination scheduled on 5th November,2017 in the following paper
- The Test will consist of three (3) papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions in three separate sessions as under
- Candidates are advised to go through the UGC-NET (5th November, 2017) examination brochure to familiarize themselves with the system and structure of the examination. The brochure may be downloaded from the website of CBSE (cbse.nic.in).
- Score from UGC-NET examination of 5th November,2017 is ONLY valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Score from UGC-NET examination of January,2017 or from any previous UGC-NET examination is not valid.
- Only candidates declared qualified by UGC-NET as above, will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process comprising Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) and subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification etc., prescribed by IndianOil.
- Shortlisted candidates also have to qualify through each stage of selection process ie. GD/GT and PI successfully before being considered as suitable for selection.
- Final merit will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET examination, GD/GT and PI.
How To Apply?
- 19th November,2017 is the last date for receiving the ONLINE application by Indian Oil
- Application for both the positions is a two stage process
- On-line registration for UGC-NET examination to be held on 5th November,2017
- On-line application for the position applied in IndianOil along with UGC-NET Registration number
- On-line Registration for UGC-NET (5th November, 2017) Examination
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in(http://cbsenet.nic.in)
- Submission of on-line application form for UGC-NET examination of 5th November, 2017 will commence from 11th August,2017 as per the notification issued by CBSE on behalf of UGC-NET. The last date of applying on-line for the said examination is 11th September, 2017.
- On completion of on-line application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form and preserve the same for future reference. CBSE will upload the Admission Card of the candidates in 3rd week of October,2017. Candidates interested in applying in IndianOil must preserve these documents carefully.
- On-line application in IndianOil
- After downloading the Admission Card of UGC-NET examination of November,2017 the candidates should apply to IndianOil ON-LINE. The relevant link will be made available from 3rd week of October,2017 on the website of IndianOil (www.iocl.com).
- Candidates should click on the ON-LINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the UGCNET Registration No.
- Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGC-NET. For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the ON-LINE UGC-NET application, he must enter Praveen Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to IndianOil ON-LINE. He must not enter P K Singh or Praveen K Singh while applying to IndianOil). The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application submitted ON LINE to, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep the same safely for future reference. Repeat – This print out of application submitted ONLINE to IndianOil should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate on the application submitted to IndianOil should be the same submitted along with UGC-NET Application Form and Admit Card. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and PI, his/her identity shall be verified with UGC-NET Admission Card and UGC-NET official score card.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of IndianOil very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates
etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and IndianOil differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in IndianOil will be governed by the eligibility criteria of IndianOil.
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate
with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future correspondence with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc., readily available with them before they commence the ON-LINE application process of IndianOil
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process. Similarly, any candidate submitting false/incorrect information shall be rejected during any stage of selection process.
- Candidates may go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.iocl.com. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates may write to IndianOil at [email protected]
Address For The Job: Indian Oil Corporation, Across India
Submission of on-line Application Form – 11th August,2017
Last Date for Applying on-line for UGC-NET Examination – 11th September, 2017
Corrections in particulars of Application Form on the website – 19th to 25th September,2017
UGC-NET examination – 5th November,2017
Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil – 19th November,2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW