On 01/12/2016, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Scientist. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/12/2016.
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) before 28/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||28/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PhD in Entomology with more than three years of experience in working on insect biology, insect rearing, techniques to screen for insect resistance, biochemical and molecular mechanisms of insect plant interactions, and pest management. High proficiency in communication skills, and a proven record of communicating research in journals of international repute. Ability to write projects for funding by the donor agencies. Should be a good team player and have experience working in multicultural team.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applicants should apply on or before 28-December-2016, with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted|
|Last Date: 28/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply online for the post of Scientist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016