On 08/08/2017, Institute of Nano Science and Technology Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Institute of Nano Science and Technology Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Institute of Nano Science and Technology on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Essential qualifications: M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Physcis/Chemistry/Material Science/Nanotechnology with NET/ GATE
Desirable Experience: Expertise in theoretical work and expertise in C++ or Python.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 18/08/2017 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of Government of India).
Salary: Rs 25000 + 20 % HRA
Project Duration: Initially one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate.
Project JRF in “DST-SERB-EEQ” project.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Institute of Nano Science and Technology norms or decision .
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis. Initially the position would be offered for one year and likely to be extended at mutual agreement. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria for PhD program as per INST norms.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Reporting Time: 10.00 AM on 18th August 2017 at INST at the above address For further clarification please contact…. Dr. Chandan Bera, Scientist C
Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab–160062, Email: [email protected], Ph No.:0172-2210075
Walk-In Address: Dr. Chandan Bera, Scientist C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab–160062
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW