On 16/03/2017, Institute of Nano Science and Technology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Institute of Nano Science and Technology Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Nano Science and Technology before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Number of positions available: One
Essential qualifications: M.Tech./ M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences; Valid NET/GATE score is preferable, DBT-BET Category II is also eligible for applying.
Desirable qualifications: Candidates having experience in designing and development of nano-formulations, nanoparticles, molecular biological techniques will be preferred.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on August 25, 2017 which is relaxed for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per government rules.
Salary: Rs. 25000 + 10% HRA per month
Duration of Engagement: Initially one year and may be extended on satisfactory performance of the candidate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained
How To Apply?
- Last Date of Receiving Applications: 25th August 2017
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview. Self-attested photocopies of these documents is to be sent along with application.
- Completed applications should reach by August 25, 2017 by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to. Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury, Scientist-B Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali Punjab – 160062 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Term and Condition:
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance.
- The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below.
Address For The Job: Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury, Scientist-B Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali ,Punjab – 160062
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW