On 09/08/2017, Institute of Nano Science and Technology announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant .
Institute of Nano Science and Technology jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Nano Science and Technology before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-25,000/- Per month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Title of the Project: Synthesis of a New Class of Strong Organic Acceptors and their Nano particles Formulation for Sensing Application.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Jayamurugan Govindasamy, Scientist-D
Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow (Project) / Project Assistant (PA)
Number of positions available: One
Qualification:Essential: M.Sc. degree in chemistry/organic/inorganic/physical/polymer science.
Desirable: Experience in synthesis and characterization of organic/inorganic compounds will be preferred.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 22nd August, 2017 which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Salary: Rs.25000/- (consolidated) for JRF with NET/GATE or Rs.14000/- + HRA (10%) for PA without NET/GATE
Duration of Engagement: Initially for one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard shall be entertained.
How To Apply?
- The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and SYNOPSIS for both positions should be sent to https://goo.gl/forms/ sppsGVDXBj1v2P8n1 as advance copy. Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address on or before 23rd August, 2017 by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to Dr. Jayamurugan Govindasamy (Ramanujan Fellow) Assistant Professor (Scientist-D) Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab Tel.01722210075 (ext. 116) Email. email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Web. http://www.inst.ac.in/faculty/Dr_Jayamurugan.html
General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, however, candidates residing beyond 500 km from Mohali may opt for online interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
Address For The Job: Dr. Jayamurugan Govindasamy (Ramanujan Fellow) Assistant Professor (Scientist-D) Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW