On 22/11/2016, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) announced recruitment notification for Technical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) planning to recruit Technical Assistant post who have completed Diploma. Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 16/12/2016.
Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) on 16/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||16/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Institute of Mathematical Sciences ,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a reputed college / institution (3 years after SSC) approved by AICTE, New Delhi and minimum of 5 years experience in construction and good knowledge of preparation of estimates. [or] B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a reputed college / Institute approved by AICTE, New Delhi and minimum of 1 year experience in construction and good knowledge of preparation of estimates. DESIRABLE : Computer skills like AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE etc|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Below 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Institute of Mathematical Sciences ,Chennai|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 9.30 A.M|
|Reporting To: 9.30 A.M|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Technical Assistant ” on 16/12/2016.
- Place of the interview ” Institute of Mathematical Sciences ,Chennai“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 16/12/2016
VENUE: Institute of Mathematical Sciences ,Chennai