On 15/10/2016, Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) plans to recruit M.SC, M.TECH candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 12/12/2016.
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) before 12/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post s|
|Salary Range||Rs. 14,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||12/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||NSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY An Autonomous Institute under Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035|
|Reference No||Advt. No: 32|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.Sc./M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biology/Computational Biology with at least 55% aggregate marks. Interested candidates from other science discipline with relevant experience may also apply.|
|Desirable: He or she should be able to handle large data sets and familiar with high-performance computing. The project would primarily handle NGS data. The candidate is expected to be familiar with Perl/Python and shell scripting in Unix based systems. Familiarity with programming language C/C++/Java would be advantageous.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Consolidated salary of Rs.14000 per month. No additional allowances such as HRA etc. will be provided.|
|Age Limit: Not more than 30 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interview date will be declared later. Once selected for the interview the candidate should bring their original mark-sheets and certificates. No TA/DA will be provided by the institute for attending the interview.|
|Last Date: 12/12/2016|
|Location of Job: GUWAHATI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 12/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2016
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016