On 16/11/2016, Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) announced recruitment notification for Field Investigator. Through this recruitment notification, Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) planning to recruit Field Investigator post who have completed Post Graduate Degree. Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Field Investigator. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 05/12/2016.
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) proposes to Conduct Interview for Field Investigator post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) on 05/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Investigator|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 33,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||05/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru|
Eligibility & Details:
Field Investigator Post:
Candidates can Get the Field Investigator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Field Investigator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: At Least 2 nd class Post Graduate degree in Demography / Population Studies / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Sociology / Social work / Psychology / Anthropology / Geography Experience in collection / analysis of data|
|Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Applications|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 33,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Field Investigator ” on 05/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 05/12/2016
VENUE: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016